Monday, August 27, 2012

Trueblood Fangover Day 1

The finale was definitely epic.  I knew they wouldn't kill Eric off, but I was still thrilled as I am hardcore Team Eric.  Russell finally meeting the true death also made me ecstatic, especially since it meant that Eric finally got to carry out his long awaited vengeance.  I am slightly confused with the whole Morella having four babies and leaving them with Andy.  Are they going to grow up to be like Sookie and Hunter?  Jason has absolutely lost his marbles.  I don't know why he can't just pick a team and stay with it.  He keeps going back and forth between wanting to kill all vampires and being an ally to them.  I was so excited when Bill "died", though I was hoping it was for good.  He has been a huge lunatic for pretty much the entire season.  This Lilith stuff is fairly odd, especially since none of this happened in the books.    Speaking of the books, where is Quinn?  I was hoping he would be introduced into the series by now.  Then again, we haven't really been following the books much here lately.  I think everyone will agree with me that the season left me hanging and as always I can't wait to get more next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment